- Get pumped for a fun, challenging, full-body, cardio workout!
- Make sure you are well hydrated and ready to sweat.
- If this is your first time riding, please show up at least 15 minutes early to get checked in and we can give you a tour of our facility.
- Let us know your shoe size if you need rental shoes so we can help you clip in.
- We have built-in lockers with easy-to-use locks to store your personal items, including cell phones as they are not allowed in the studio.
- Bottled water is available for purchase or you can fill up at our custom water filtration system
- For all new riders, a staff member will safely fit you on your bike and demonstrate some key safety pointers.
- Our instructors want to get to know you! As a new rider, they will meet you at your bike and make sure you are comfortable to ride. Please inform them of any injuries so they can give you modifications.
- Each class is 45 minutes in duration, including a post-stretch.
- We ride to the beat of the music to deliver a dynamic choreographed spin class. Your instructor will demonstrate all the drills and cue you in so just have fun!
- Be sure to always keep some resistance on the wheel. It helps prevent injuries and keeps you safe while on the bike!
- We ride together to build a stronger, healthier community, so, if you’re ready, let’s go!! Clip in and get ready to focus on YOU for 45 minutes.
- The instructor will lead you in a cool down stretch immediately following class.
- Talk to the instructor and let them know about your ride and any tips to help you with form and drills.
- Catch up with your friends after class and check out the latest CCC apparel.
- Take a shower and head off to class, work, or enjoy Athens.
- We are committed to YOU and want to make sure you get the most out of your classes at Classic City Cycling. Stop by the front desk and let us know about your experience.
- Book your next class so we can keep riding TOGETHER!!